SMB3: Mario's Time Off SMB3: Mario's Time Off

Voice-acting sure is fun.

And pretty useful when it comes to creating a nice little skit, like this flash movie here proved it. It doesn't always have to be necessarely about action, even speech is enough.

Have a 10 out of 10 scroing, mentlegen.

Super Mario Brothers ep 2 Super Mario Brothers ep 2

Great

Compared to the last one, I can clearly see you are improving not just in keeping up the tension and action, but also with the characters, background and camera as well, making this sequel one hell-of-a-movie to watch at.

Once again, you score yet another 10 out of 10 score from me.

Super Mario Brothers ep 1 Super Mario Brothers ep 1

Your first flash-movie?

For a one that is the first to be fully finished and shown to public, you seriously know how to make things look good. At first I was thinking this to be rather simple flash with simple-looking characters, but once it got down into the action, my expectations went even more higher than that.

For this reason, I'll give you 10 out of 10 points.

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

Ending made me speechless

Kinda funny thought: a random battle out of nowhere just to get hired as a bodyguard? Sheesh.......but it is humor after all, right?

And again, you outdid yourself: even this animation went into the extremes, showing no mercy. Excelllent job!

SHOCK1 SHOCK1

Amazing

Incredibly smooth animation. The fast action and the music selection was good for this. The only reason I give 9/10 to this animation is because of the text: it goes too fast and some of the text I couldn't read at all.

But still that doesn't make this animation sucky at all, no.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

"Oh God...!"

I can't descripe this piece of awesomeness except with laughing to it and bowing down to your skills on making these short "Awesome" movies.

I really liked the way you put the ninja have it's mercyless, maniac look at the last seconds after killing the "Strategy man"

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

This was excellent

Something you won't see much uasully and I enjoyed from it. Japanese speech was a good choice for this and so was the music as well.

But like one member earlier said here, I agree with him/her: Peach should had more appereance seen in this animation than one, same repeating scene only. That, if anything else gives you 9 out of 10.

But hey, it was still good.

Luigi in 60 Seconds Luigi in 60 Seconds

Good heavens, I rofl'd!

Just like every other flash you have made, even this one suprised me as how random and funny it is.

10/10 is my final scoring.

MK: Arch-Rivals Collab MK: Arch-Rivals Collab

Worth it, I suggest every MK fan watching this one

It may had some small errors, like some movements were slower, but this is a collab and everyone has their style. 10/10

Too-Demonsional responds:

Thank you. Some of us are fairly new to flash so this was just us testing our newfound skills. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Madness - Preloaded Madness - Preloaded

Excallent!

It is very original, as one person said already. And excellently it's done.

LYRONMARTIS responds:

I really happy you liked it