Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Excellent~!

Now this game really is addicting: Not only is it simple, but it also has style, nice and artistic visual looks and even something funny it (and something gruesome for the fans of gore or seeing someone getting impaled into spikes). Despite it is perfect already, I still would wish that there would be the some sort of status indicator to see how many goombas, bombs, bananas and other said things you've hit into as well.

Eitherways - great job at creating this fine piece of game!

Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

A minor fixing wouldn't mind...

Positives:
+Gives challenge
+Mario theme
+You have to fight against Mario bros. is a good idea
+Strategy at it's best

Negatives:
-Weapons that are supposed to attack from air are far too high in the air

Yes, a great game this is indeed: put defences up and let them do the job. At fifth level, though, things started to feel quite irritating as most of the weapons (2 of 3) were air-weapons, wich range was far too short, even if upgraded to the max. If this minor problem would be fixed, then this certainly would receive all the 10 points from me. But still, I'll give 9 points due to excellent work done.

Kombat Fighters - KotK Kombat Fighters - KotK

Rarely I thought card games to be good

This proves that there are card games wich are rather fun than difficult, boring and complicated. No wonder why I give this flash game rating of 10/10

Ninja Guiji Ninja Guiji

Just amazing

Good story/plot, a nice puzzlish action game, animations and the moves. Even RPG like fightning sequence.

Played this for a few times and got trought them. A really great indeed, so I will give both 5 and 10/10.