Big City Detective Big City Detective

Strange one

I'd say that this song would belong to the "Miscellaneous" genre.

And I have to say that the song is greatly odd. It has sometimes it's nice, melodic moments that gives the mood that I like it, then it goes into something I dislike, so it does have a slight confusing method in it. Hence, I give to this one 5 out of 10. (I still do keep in mind that this is your old songs)

GameBalance responds:

meh...
and i keep in mind ur music taste is a kid yet

Water Parasite Water Parasite

Repeats itself

It is a nice trance song, yes. But somehow it manages to repeat itself even too much, as you might have noticed.

But then in other hands, I have that problem as well: I repeat things in songs too much, so don't worry much at all. Try bit improving on long songs, where the danger of repeating is always possible.

Rabid Parasite Rabid Parasite

Impressive

To be honest, I do suck in DNB genres and you showed your skills on it. I am impressed.

Yet, I'm bit sorry to give you only score of 8: personal taste on this song wasn't quite high...but still better than what I could make.

S3C responds:

no need to be sorry mate :P i dont really like this one anymore, my DnBs "gamma ray fission" and "sky zone" are better than this if you're interested. Thanks for the review!

Parasite Parasite

Suprisingly well done

First when I listened this, band called "Bring Me The Horizon" came up on my mind. This was well done, more well done than what I could do.

A fav worthy song this is, even more!