SMB3: Mario's Time Off SMB3: Mario's Time Off

Voice-acting sure is fun.

And pretty useful when it comes to creating a nice little skit, like this flash movie here proved it. It doesn't always have to be necessarely about action, even speech is enough.

Have a 10 out of 10 scroing, mentlegen.

Super Mario Brothers ep 2 Super Mario Brothers ep 2

Great

Compared to the last one, I can clearly see you are improving not just in keeping up the tension and action, but also with the characters, background and camera as well, making this sequel one hell-of-a-movie to watch at.

Once again, you score yet another 10 out of 10 score from me.

Super Mario Brothers ep 1 Super Mario Brothers ep 1

Your first flash-movie?

For a one that is the first to be fully finished and shown to public, you seriously know how to make things look good. At first I was thinking this to be rather simple flash with simple-looking characters, but once it got down into the action, my expectations went even more higher than that.

For this reason, I'll give you 10 out of 10 points.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Excellent~!

Now this game really is addicting: Not only is it simple, but it also has style, nice and artistic visual looks and even something funny it (and something gruesome for the fans of gore or seeing someone getting impaled into spikes). Despite it is perfect already, I still would wish that there would be the some sort of status indicator to see how many goombas, bombs, bananas and other said things you've hit into as well.

Eitherways - great job at creating this fine piece of game!

Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

A minor fixing wouldn't mind...

Positives:
+Gives challenge
+Mario theme
+You have to fight against Mario bros. is a good idea
+Strategy at it's best

Negatives:
-Weapons that are supposed to attack from air are far too high in the air

Yes, a great game this is indeed: put defences up and let them do the job. At fifth level, though, things started to feel quite irritating as most of the weapons (2 of 3) were air-weapons, wich range was far too short, even if upgraded to the max. If this minor problem would be fixed, then this certainly would receive all the 10 points from me. But still, I'll give 9 points due to excellent work done.

Kombat Fighters - KotK Kombat Fighters - KotK

Rarely I thought card games to be good

This proves that there are card games wich are rather fun than difficult, boring and complicated. No wonder why I give this flash game rating of 10/10

Big City Detective Big City Detective

Strange one

I'd say that this song would belong to the "Miscellaneous" genre.

And I have to say that the song is greatly odd. It has sometimes it's nice, melodic moments that gives the mood that I like it, then it goes into something I dislike, so it does have a slight confusing method in it. Hence, I give to this one 5 out of 10. (I still do keep in mind that this is your old songs)

GameBalance responds:

meh...
and i keep in mind ur music taste is a kid yet

Water Parasite Water Parasite

Repeats itself

It is a nice trance song, yes. But somehow it manages to repeat itself even too much, as you might have noticed.

But then in other hands, I have that problem as well: I repeat things in songs too much, so don't worry much at all. Try bit improving on long songs, where the danger of repeating is always possible.

Rabid Parasite Rabid Parasite

Impressive

To be honest, I do suck in DNB genres and you showed your skills on it. I am impressed.

Yet, I'm bit sorry to give you only score of 8: personal taste on this song wasn't quite high...but still better than what I could make.

S3C responds:

no need to be sorry mate :P i dont really like this one anymore, my DnBs "gamma ray fission" and "sky zone" are better than this if you're interested. Thanks for the review!

Dragon's Rage Dragon's Rage

If this is your first...

...then I certainly am amazed by how detailed you made it! Especially the reflection of the light that comes out from the flames: adds more extra and realisticness to it.

Bahamut Bahamut

Splendid!

Colors, details, shadeing and the light effect....hohhoooo, you sir have done one helluva good pic of Bahamut himself! Certainly worth full 10 points.

wonder ship wonder ship

Like a dream

The whole idea brought up into a paper gives it a dream-like effect and hence I like it. Sorry if I only give you 9 out 10, but the reson is because of the unnecessary empty space around the picture: if you'd cut it shorter, then the picture itself would fill the whole thing.

But don't get me wrong: this one I will fav for sure.

NicKoLa93 responds:

thank you , but i prefer it whit a lot of empty space :)